Sunday, August 24, 2014

Why Audience Size Is Important

I was recently in a conversation on Twitter that helped me solidify some thoughts on the need for a large audience for student blog posts. Many students have passions or hobbies that simply are not shared by their peers locally. When a student is sharing what they love, the larger the audience the more likelihood there will be others who share that same interest. Boom! instant community. Simply put, students need a large audience to help build their own community.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my name is Shelby Courtney and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I agree that students should share their work so that they can get feedback on their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am in EDM310 at South Alabama! I totally agree! It benefits the students infinitely to have their ideas heard and critiqued by a large audience!

    ReplyDelete